Saturday 16 July 2011

HARRY POTTER...

A girl who didn’t even touch a comic book, who read only the bollywood-related news column in papers was one day forced to read a 223 pages book! It was on the eve of 31st December 2006, when I started with Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Stone and from there, there was no way coming back. It changed my life upside-down. With the first few chapters, the Potter spell had got me under its charm. I was, truly, under the imperio curse that J.K.Rowling had cast.

Its not an over-statement, but whatever I am today, Harry Potter has a huge hand. It taught me some crucial things of life. It told me what friendship actually is. It told me the power of deep love, told me the nature of true trust. Taught me the importance of truth and bravery. Harry Potter isn’t a mere character, not just a series of book its much much more than it. Words actually fall short. Its so difficult to convey what I want to, may be a Potter fan would understand.

‘IT ENDS 7.15’ is a wrong statement, ‘coz it would never end.. it was and will be there in my heart, today, tomorrow and forever. Looking back, I can’t imagine life without it. A friend of mine has rightly said, “If you haven’t read Potter, you have read nothing…”

This is just to say a thanks to JKR for making my life so beautiful, for making me such a better person. I owe you a lot. And thanks to all those friends with whom I have shared those unforgettable Potter-moments.



IF BOOKS ARE SAID TO BE THE BEST COMPANY THEN HARRY POTTER IS MY BEST AND TRUE FRIEND!

AND IF YOU BELIEVE GOD CREATED THE WORLD THEN J. K. ROWLING IS A LIVING-GOD!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete